Lately, I've been trying to find the right words to express the things of my heart right now.
It's such a beautiful feeling to be in God's hand while being tested in fire. I find so much peace in the way He speaks to me. I feel worried sometimes that my words and over-excitement might offend Him, but I feel like I have to do something.
I've finally been reading the love letters that has been dusting away on my desk. Everyday, every word blossoms into a beautiful flower. I feel like, I wake up every morning to a bouquet of flowers from the one who loves me the most ready to be planted and take root in my life. Every message adds to this garden, and every affirmation is a ray of sunshine giving them life... and His grace falls like the rain.
Nothing is by accident. No small detail of life, nor the big picture of life can ever be thrown away in the process of writing our stories. The devil would like to make me think that I've felt this way before and that this is a nasty cycle of falling and rising. But I know better than ever using words such as 'nasty' to describe my walk with God. There are things I see now that I never could have seen before - things that I have that I never could have imagined even desiring, and God placing desires in my heart a thousand fold better than what my frail human heart could ever want.
In simple words, the emptiness, the struggles of being tempted and sinning, then the beautiful repentance and rising and falling in love with God... is just beautiful. It gets better every time... in time.
Ecclesiastes 3:11, God makes all things beautiful in His time. He has set eternity in our hearts yet it is beyond our comprehension to understand that God is the beginning and the end.
1 Cor 2:9, No eye has seen, no ear has heard what God has ready to those who love Him. Sooo beautiful. Oftentimes, I fear the struggles that are to come and I forget the God is loving God and the creator of the most beautiful things. He has outdone himself. He outdoes himself. He will outdo himself.
May God be praised!
8.22.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment