
... is #3.
Three, tres, tatlo, tri.
I have forgotten to update on that part of my life; it will be the second most demanding thing i've ever gotten into. perhaps, third (no pun intended.)
Having always chosen the number 3 have gotten me several great things: a fanny pak, first in line, better guesser, the lucky one. This summer, it will take away from me, hopefully, several unneeded pounds. Oh, and possibly boredom.
I will be continuously training for the event that will take place on October 11, 2009. I have done a swim clinic and I definitely need more practice. Haha, I didn't drown though? Thank God. And tonight, I will be finally biking the roads of White Rock Lake. I will try to update on this aspect of my life as much as possible as I hope to be seeing some positive changes for me and for the rest of my encounter with this benefit.
As of other things, I'm just trying to stay up there with my grades. Sighs.*
Pray for me! Oh and if you would like to donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, please let me know! I will link you all to my site. (YES I HAVE A SITE!)
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment